HUMMER HX™ T
ABOUT THE MEV HUMMER HXT™
Available now The MEV HUMMER HX™ T (Topless) offers the chance to own a piece of history. General Motors closed the HUMMER automotive plant in 2010, right on the brink of releasing the incredible HX™ model, a vehicle, that the majority believe would have saved them.
Just before the above events concluded MEV managed to sign the worldwide exclusive rights to manufacture the HUMMER HX™ as a mini electric vehicle. A special feat indeed, the MEV HUMMER HX™ is the only way that the stunning design has made it to the worldwide stage.
The MEV HUMMER HX™ T is built to a very high specification, the base vehicle includes a huge number of features which would be classed as ‘Optional Accessories’ on most other cars, providing MEV HUMMER HX™ T purchasers truly unbeatable value. Download specification here.
The MEV HUMMER HX™ is the only proportionally correct licensed resort vehicle on the market. The HX™ design has been detailed throughout, from the signature HUMMER™ louver grille, custom wheels, door sills, styled seats and floor mats. All matching features have been considered with the trunk top, door hinges, windshield surround, injection moulded LED lights and luxury interior.
The MEV HUMMER HX™ has been manufactured to the highest standard seen within its market; not only are the aesthetics all taken care of so is the unseen engineering; built from a robust lightweight chassis, using advanced electronics and components with hardwearing mechanical parts. The HX™ has been assembled to meet rigorous US and European standards.
Both the driver and passengers seats are fitted with 3 point approved seat belts, LED technology is used for side lights, driving beam, high beam, turn signal, brakes, rear fog and reversing lights. Upon selecting reverse a buzzer sounds and the steering wheel centre is fitted with a horn. Unlike other electric vehicles in this category the HX™ is fitted with adaptive rear drums and hydraulic front disc brakes for optimum stopping power.
EXPLORE THE MEV HUMMER HXT™
• 72v drive System – 9 x 8v maintenance-free 150Ah battery
• AC brushless motor
• Heavy-duty automatic gearbox
• Onboard TC multi-region charger
• Metallic Neptune blue, flat white, metallic black, flat red, competition GM yellow
• DOT & E-Mark R rated 195/70/15 tire
• Standard range of 60 Miles / 100 Kilometres
• Length 3000 mm / 118 inches
• Width 1450 mm / 57 inches
• Height 1460 mm / 57 inches
• Wheelbase 2128 mm / 84 inches
• Braking distance 8ft (at 15mph)
MEV™ have built the HUMMER HX-T™ with an impressive choice of features included as standard, however, to ensure that each MEV HUMMER HX-T™ has its own unique appeal we offer the below optional accessories including leather interior, air conditioning, custom paint. On top of these optional accessories, the HX-T™ also comes in a choice of five automotive finish colours as standard.
• High torque hill climb controller upgrade (550 AMP)
• Dual golf bag holder (removable)
• Tow Ball – Specify USA or EU Sized (removable)
• 15” HUMMER™ wheels in matte black
• Air Conditioning
• Custom coloured paint (metallic or flat)
• Custom coloured leather seats, (Tan or Black)
• Off-road style wheel and tire package
• Security/police roof top lights & speaker system
• Power-assisted steering
• MEV HUMMER HX-T
• MEV HUMMER HX-T Limo